Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What day or time do I have to be in Court?

A. In most cases you should be able to access that information on the Court Schedule web page. Because of the difficulty in transition or communication, we will be unable to give that information by phone. It may be necessary to write or stop by in person.


Q. What are my chances if I plead not guilty and ask for a Jury Trial?

A. Deputy Clerks are only allowed to offer general information and court procedures and are not allowed to give legal information and or opinions.


Q. What will it cost to file a law suit?

A. You can access the fees section of our web page for general help.


Q. Can I write a check for my Traffic and or Criminal fine?

A. In most cases you may be able to write a check for traffic cases. In criminal cases, you may pay with United States currency, travelers checks issued by a major bank or express company, money order, certified check, and or negotiable drafts.



  Home  | FOIA | Contact Us | Disclaimer